- Angola is a very attractive country that has places of different diversities to be visited from the exotic national parks in the country to beaches, deserts and waterfalls.
- All these locations can be toured within the country and are located in different regions therefore you can plan effectively.
- In Luanda, you can visit Mussulo island which s famed to have clean tropical beaches and where you can carry out water sports such as deep-sea diving, rowing, and also explore some of the beautiful coral reefs.
- Several tour companies offer different packages for these activities.
- Also in Luanda, you can visit the famed Benfica market.
- They sell some of the countries carvings and you can get yourself souvenirs from the market.
- It also allows you to see how the locals shop and do business.
- Benguela is a town full of culture.
- Art deco and architecture is indigenous to the people of Angola.
- Also, you can be able to see the architecture of the ancient people in Angola and how it has kept on changing with time.
- Baia Azul in Benguela is famed for its beautiful desert beaches which are basically where the Kalahari Desert meets the Atlantic ocean. The scenery is breathtaking.
- The Benguela railroad is also a place of beauty.
- This place is famed for the Cubal Canyon, Conde hot springs and Cachoeiras/ Binga waterfalls.
- Several tour companies can arrange for you to visit each of these places.
- Cambambe Dam on River Kwanza. Waku Kungo plains have fantastic scenery.
Other places that are worth mentioning include;
- Malange - Kalandula Waterfalls and Pungo n'Dongo Black Stones.
- Huila - Serra de Leba, Tunbda Vala Gorge, Mumuila tribespeople, fantastic scenery.
- Namibe - Arco Lagoon, beaches and a desert, and Mucubais Tribes People.
- Huambo - City Tours, Alto Hama hot springs, and fantastic scenery.
- In Cunene - Himba tribespeople, Ruacana Falls, and fantastic scenery.