- All cities and major towns in Argentina have bus stations.
- There is also an overnight bus travel service.
- When boarding the buses, passengers need to be very careful on which buses they board since the bus system is color coded.
- At Buenos Aires' Retiro bus station for instance which serves all long-distance routes, this is the color system
Red for buses traveling to the central part of the country inclusive of Buenos Aires province itself
Dark blue is for buses heading to the south
Orange for buses moving north.
Green for buses heading northeast.
Light blue for buses moving to the central Atlantic coast.
Gray for international destinations
- You can book tickets from travel agencies, however, they sell tickets at prices that are slightly higher than the normal.
- You can get tickets at fair prices when you book from the bus companies' websites. Compare prices of different bus companies before settling for which bus to take.
- Most individual bus company websites are in Spanish, however, there are general ticket booking websites that are in English such as