FOR THE FULL BLOG ON DEVIL'S TEARS, CLICK HERE!
WHERE IS IT?
- Devil's Tears is located on an Indonesian island next to Bali called Nusa Lembongan. It's a very simple motorbike ride there.
WHEN TO GO THERE?
- Make sure you visit in the morning before tourists arrive OR in time for sunset!
- It's not a sunrise spot so no need to rush here to make it for sunrise.
IS IT DANGEROUS?
- Although the crashing waves look quite scary, it's not a dangerous place to be.
- In saying this, the water does crash over the rocks and hits you if you go close enough.
- Don't go all the way to the edge of the cliff because this is when it would get dangerous.
BY WILD & AWAY