Berlin is a modern cosmopolitan city with among the best internet connectivities around the globe.
As such, residents of Berlin and tourists as well enjoy the free access to the net through Public WiFi hotspots.
Free, Open Public WiFi in Berlin
There are over 650 hotspots in the city of Berlin.
Some of the fastest, safest and secure public WiFi are located in the following places:
- The TV Tower
- Brandenburg Gate
- Spandau's Citadel
- Bröhan Museum
- The Museum of Film and Television
- Deutsche Bank Kunsthalle
- Kurfürstendamm Avenue
Public WiFi Safety
- Although most Public WiFi hotspots around the city are secured, access to these hotspots also comes with caution.
- NEVER enter any sensitive personal information while connected to any public WiFi.
- Since most WiFi lack a password, I advice you to use your preferred VPN.
- I recommend using NORD VPN while accessing these hotspots.
Free Wireless Internet in Berlin
- In Berlin, you get to enjoy a taste of culture and at the same time get connected for free.
- You can access free Wireless Internet in most Museums and Musoleums in the City.
- Other spots include:
- Council and government offices
- Berlin's Town Hall
- Some Churches
- Social Halls
- Restaurants and hotels
- Bars and clubs
- Train and Airport Stations
- Some private taxis
The Freifunk Network in Berlin
- This network was established by Berlinians to provide free access to public wireless internet for all.
Free Public WiFi on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
The Bröhan Museum
- The Museum provides free admission on every first Wednesday of the month.
Deutsche Bank Kunsthalle
- Every Monday of the week is a good day for Berlinians and visitors to enjoy access to Free WiFi.
The Museum of Film and Television
- You can access free WiFi every Thursday afternoon.
Public WiFi in Libraries
Most are located in the following places:
- The American Memorial Library