How to do a graffiti tour in Bogota
- Bogota is among the few cities where graffiti is legal and it's one of the major highlights of this city
- Bogota graffiti group usually offers free graffiti tours to tourists on a daily basis.
- Walking graffiti tours are usually around La Candelaria in town.
- Every day there are two free walking tours in English at 10.00 am and 2.00 pm. Private graffiti tours are also available for tourists who speak Spanish, French, and German.
- The group usually meets next to the domed statue some minutes before the tour begins. You don't have to book just join the group some minutes before they begin.
- After the tour, the guides usually ask for donations to help run the organization. It's not compulsory that you donate but most people tend to donate.
- For graffiti tours in the outskirts of Bogota, you can make arrangements with Bogota bike tours