How to take a bus from Buenos Airés to Sâo Paulo
- Bus Companies running this route include
- Crucero del Norte which travels to Brazil through Posadas in North Argentina.
- Pluma Internacional which is also a traveling bus company. However, I don't recommend using this as their webpage is inadequate of relevant information.
CRUCERO DEL NORTE
- This is the peak of first class.
- Their offers include:
- Very comfortable 180° reclining seats.
- Personalized attention from the bus attendants.
- Wide comfy beds with pillows and blankets which make your journey warm and enjoyable.
- Individual LED monitors for entertainment.
- Very affordable food options with an exclusive option of Menu a la carte, which allows you to enjoy different foods in each trip.
- Individual LED lights.
- Best experience of music in the On-demand system.
- Air conditioning and heating system.
- It's another category of services the bus offers. It's recommended for the economy class.
- Its Services include
- Last generation buses which are very classy and affordable.
- Wide Seat Semicama with an inclination of 130°. This makes you have a relaxing rest all through the journey.
- DVD sets for your entertainment.
- Affordable categories of food.
- Functional music Semicama.
- Air conditioning and heating Semicama.