- If your 90 day tourist visa is running out, then the best option is to deal with the Direccion Nacional De Migraciones.
- Valid passport
- Renewal tax (600 pesos)
- A certified copy of your passport containing your photo.
- You'll then need to go to the Direccion Nacional De Migraciones offices and queue. ( if there's a line that's)
- You'll need to explain that you want a Visa extension to the attendant who'll then direct you to Building 6 after checking your passport and giving you a number with a letter.
- Once here, wait until your number is called.
- Don't tire to explain you need a Visa extension.
- You'll be given a receipt after you hand over your passport and a copy of it.
- Take the receipt to a window( you'll be directed ) and pay your 600 pesos.
NOTE: pay using CASH ONLY.
- You'll then be given a receipt which you'll be required to return to your attendant.
- Your Visa renewal is in the process and you are required to wait until called by your attendant.
- He/She will hand over the passport back to you and the process is complete.