- Most people would opt for a taxi from EZE to the city ( capital federal) best taxi option is taxi Ezeiza official airport taxi.
- Taxi price: $20- 40 depending on which part of the city you're headed to.
- Time: 45 minutes
- Taxi Ezeiza are right outside of each arrival hall.
- Personally, I like Uber but Uber is not really available at EZE, since they don't have a defined zone at EZE, plus uber drivers and airport drivers are constantly clashing so it's best to avoid uber at EZE
- These cost about $5-10. They drop you off at their stations in the city.
Top private shuttle transfers
Manual Tienda Leon
- Most convenient compared to other private shuttles since it runs after every 30 minutes every day.
- Dropping point: Tienda Leon terminal in Retiro.
- Price: $10.
Aerobus Ezeiza and Minibus Ezeiza
- Schedules: Both run from 8- 6.00 pm from Monday to Friday
- Prices: Cheaper than Manuel Tienda Leon, costs $3-8 depending on the amount of luggage you have.
- Final dropping point: San Telmo.
- I would not advise taking the bus since the ride takes almost one and a half hours due to continuous stops along the way
- If you have to take the bus, use bus number 8, it stops at Plaza de Mayo and plaza Congresso in the city.