United Airlines’ change flight option is the perfect match for all your change-related queries and enquiries. The customer service professionals at United Airlines are the best in handling change-related questions, queries and problems. If you are one of those who would like to grasp information regarding changes that can be processed on your United’s flight, then follow the inclusions of this paper until the end. So without any further ado, let us get straight into this.
Learn How do I change my flight on United Airlines?
The steps that one could resort to in order to perform changes to the United Airlines flight are mentioned down under. All you need to do is stick to the steps mentioned below under and you are good to go.
- First thing first, the travellers are required to visit the official website of United Airlines that is www.united.com.
- Once you are on the official web page of the airlines, there you will find the ‘My Trips’ section. Select the same.
- Once you are on the ‘My Trip’ section, you are then required to select the ‘Manage my booking’ tab.
- Once you click on the ‘Manage my booking’ option, you will be redirected to yet another page, where you are required to fill in the details regarding your reservation id followed by the last name.
- After mentioning the details, click on the continue option and you will now gain access to your reservation made at United.
- Select the reservation that you want to make changes to and proceed further by selecting the ‘Change Flight’ option.
- Once you select the change flight option, a list of selections will open. Select the changes that you wish to make.
- Proceed with the payment (if applicable) and you are good to go.
As far as changes are concerned, you could perform date changes, name changes, seat selection, seat change, baggage and so on.
Once the desired changes have been processed, you will get notified regarding the same on your registered email address or phone number.
I hope this answers how do I change my flight on United airlines.