- After getting picked at the Cancun Marina just off the coast of Cancun there's quite a number of ways of getting to the underwater museum.
- Most tour companies don't offer transport to and fro the dock.
- After paying the $12 dock fee you can now board your boat.
Glass bottom boat excursion
- In case you're a weak swimmer or don't just want to get wet this is the best alternative.
Snorkeling/ Basic diving
- You can take a boat to the museum then dive in for a closer look.
- Snorkeling is beginner friendly and no training is required hence anyone can do it.
- However, you can't get at the bottom of the ocean floor.
- This is a way of exploration for those who want to explore the museum up close.
- If you want to scuba dive you must be trained and certified.
- There are a number of scuba training programmes in Cancun and you can get trained in readiness for your scuba diving experience.