Crab Cay is a tiny little island located in the middle of Old Providence McBean Lagoon National Natural Park in Providencia Island, Colombia.
This Caribbean paradise is known to be the 'Sea of Seven Colors', and you'll see why once you go.
Click here to read the full blog post.
HOW TO GET THERE
- Crab Cay Providencia is only accessible by boat, so you must find a boat tour that will take you there once you're in Providencia Island.
WHAT TO DO THERE
- Swim & snorkel with turtles, stingrays, reef sharks, and different species of fish
- Get an insane tan (obviously)
- Hike up to the viewpoint
- Swim to the rock for a view of Crab Cay!
- Take HEAPS of photos! You'll be sorry if you don't.
MORE INFO ON THE TOUR
The tour itself goes from 9am - 4pm, and it takes you to places like Crab Cay and other hidden gems surrounding Providencia Island.
A tour that goes all day and takes you all around will cost around COP 100,000 per person.
If you want a tour that only takes you to Crab Cay, you can organise this at a cheaper price but for no less than COP 50,000.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT CRAB CAY & PROVIDENCIA ISLAND INCLUDING PHOTOS, CLICK HERE!