- Costa Rica is always the perfect choice for a family vacation. However, what to do, where to stay and where to go is sometimes a dilemma.
- If you are looking for a place to stay, then the following resorts roll out a red carpet for families with special amenities for kids of all ages.
The Springs Resort
- This island resort is an upscale, relaxing spot for families seeking adventure.
- With its hot springs and fine dining and a spectacular view of the Arenal Volcano, this is just the right place to free up your mind and enjoy the wonders of nature.
- Activities include river tubing and horseback riding as well as an excursion to the animal sanctuary.
Arenas Del Mar Beachfront and Rainforest Resort
- It's located in Quepos in the fringe of Manuel Antonio National Park.
- It's a boutique style resort which offers suites overlooking the Pacific ocean, a nice beachfront and pools as well as well informed tour guides for rides across Manuel Antonio.
Hotel Si Como No
- It offers the best of the rain forest and the beach.
- With a midsized Boutique Resort just outside Manuel Antonio National Park, it offers great pools, private Cinemas and a wide view of the Pacific and monkeys from your balcony.
Rafiki Safari Lodge
- This upscale eco-lodge provides the Wildlife-rich glamping vacation many families want to experience in Costa Rica.
- Accommodation includes luxury safari tents surrounded by a wide view of monkeys and toucans.
JW Marriott Guanacaste Resort and Spa
- It's the home to the largest pool in Central America.
- There's a beach club, biking, and jogging trails, golf course, and a kids club.