Currently, Egypt introduced electronic visas for tourists visiting the country for a period of less than 90 days. Confirm whether these e-Visa services are available for citizens from your country before proceeding to get one.
Step by step guide
- Create an account on the Egypt e-Visa website. Fill in your credentials and sign in.
- Select the type of visa you want, fill and submit the application forms. This must be done at least 7 days before departure.
- Once the form is submitted pay the visa processing fees. Mastercard, American Express, Visa card among other debit cards are accepted. Ensure your form is completely filled otherwise it will be rejected.
- Wait for approval via email. In case your visa application goes through login into your e-Visa account, download and print your Visa.
- Payment is non-refundable and should be done within 24 hours after submitting the application form.