How To Get A Refund From Air France
Air France provides affordable prices to travel to various destinations worldwide. Customers can easily book their flight with air France online at their website. Some of the passengers need to cancel the flight with air France because of a certain situation. Therefore it is crucial to understand the Air France refund policy to avail the maximum refund as possible. Follow the below points regarding the refund:
Points to remember to get the air France refund:
- Tickets can only be refunded if you purchase with air France website directly.
- To avail the full refund, you can modify your ticket within 24 hours of the booking.
- For non-refundable flights, you will only get taxes and a travel voucher, which can be use for a future booking.
- After requesting a refund, you will get a refund within 7 to 20 working days at your payment source.
- If you cancel the flight due to an emergency, you are eligible for a full refund after submitting the proof of documents.
Air France Customer Service
If the above steps didn’t satisfy your refund issue, you can contact the Air France customer service about the Air France refund policy and get your tickets cancelled with them. You need to open the contact section of air France and get the different modes to reach the customer executive.