After you have booked a flight with an airline, you might have some queries or issues about your flight and other things. In that case, you would want to contact that airline. Different airlines have different ways of providing services to their customers.
Like, if you have booked a flight with Lufthansa, you will get convenient ways to contact the customer service of Lufthansa. So, if you are dealing with an issue or have a query with Lufthansa, then you can reach out to Lufthansa easily. However, if you want to know, does Lufthansa have an online chat? Then the answer to this question would be a yes.
Continue reading to know how you can reach the chat session of Lufthansa.
Steps to reach the customer service of Lufthansa-
- Go to the official website of Lufthansa.
- Scroll down to reach the bottom of the page and find the section of “Customer services”.
- Choose the option of “Help and Contact” from there.
- You will reach the help page of Lufthansa, so you will get different options on that page to contact Lufthansa.
- You can either choose the option of ‘Live chat” or you can call on the helpline number provided by Lufthansa to get help.
The answer to the question: does Lufthansa have an online chat has been provided in the above-mentioned steps