Due to unforeseen reasons, you may have to cancel your plans. After canceling a plan, you would cancel your flight as well. When you have canceled a flight, the next thing you would do is to ask for a refund.
Now, how easily you can get the refund depends on the airline. If you have booked a flight with Lufthansa, then you would enjoy a flexible flight cancellation and refund policy. So, now if you are wondering, how do I get a refund from Lufthansa? Then the answer you would get is affirmative. Continue reading to know how you can get a refund on a flight you have canceled.
Steps to get a refund from Lufthansa-
- Go to the official website of Lufthansa Airlines.
- Click on the option of “My Bookings” and then you will have to enter your surname and booking number.
- If you have already logged in, then all your refundable bookings will be shown in your booking summary with the “Cancellation” button.
- Click on the “Cancellation” button given beside the booking you wish to cancel and confirm the selection on the next page.
- You will receive a mail confirming the cancellation and the refund will get transferred to you.
So, the answer to your question: how do I get a refund from Lufthansa would be a yes and you may follow the above-mentioned steps to get a refund.