Hyderabad is a great place to visit and also a collection of various monumental tourist spots. The streets of the city are always there to welcome and greet you with open arms. There are various places which are not possible to check out on foot. So, you need a mode of transportation, and outstation cabs in Hyderabad is a good choice as you have control of the destination and also some privacy.
What to check before you board a cab or taxi?
Nowadays, booking a cab or taxi is just a couple of clicks away. But choosing the best service still rests on your hand. Some of the steps which should be noted are as follows -
· Transportation fare: For the same destination the cab which charges you less is mostly selected. Similarly, sometimes there is a problem of online or offline transactions, so before booking one, make sure to check this one out. Cab service in Hyderabad is a bit costly but the experience is worth it.
· Background of the driver: For safe travel, the driver should be trained and experienced in driving. This should be checked before booking one. Also, it would be best if you investigated whether the driver does not hold any criminal record.
· License: Every driver, even those who drive hired cars, should have a legal license. Don’t forget to check before stepping into a cab whether he is legal or not.
· Vehicle inspection: Looking at the picture of the cab you cannot determine the vehicle quality. So, make sure to ask or inquire about the vehicle quality before confirming it.
· Reviews: The past traveller's review can be of great help in choosing your cab services. Always make sure to read the reviews before you taxi service in Hyderabad.
Check and verify your ride before choosing or finalizing one. There are many such cases where you hastily book a cab and end up having a bad experience.
Street Foods to gulp in Hyderabad
Out of many street foods available here, you should at least try the below-mentioned foods during your outing in Hyderabad.
· Hyderabadi biryani: The world-famous food item which is also a paradise for the taste buds. It can be found at any place within Hyderabad as the basic recipe remains the same. The most searched food for meat lovers.
Boti kebab: This marinated lamb starter is a bonus for meat lovers. It has a magical taste that can turn any bad day around.
· Mirchi ka Salan: This dish is one of the dishes which can give a competition to the famous Hyderabadi biryani. This gravy dish has coconut, peanuts and sesame seeds as the base with green chillies as the main ingredient. This is like a bonus for spice lovers.
· Pesarattu Dosa: Pesarattu Dosa is also known as Moong dal dosa. It is similar to a normal Dosa but here the batter is made up of Moong dal. When served with ginger chutney, the taste buds go wild.
· Lukhmi: This oddly-shaped samosa is one of the starters of a Hyderabadi wedding. It is filled with lamb meat and covered with a crispy layer.
Many such foods are waiting for you in the city. So, without wasting much time, come here as we will receive you with utmost gratitude.
There are many places to travel and stuffs to explore in Hyderabad. Among the various modes of transportation available for you, Outstation Cabs in Hyderabad is the best. Book a cab to breathe in more of the city.