Always check in online when departing from OR Tambo
- If you've been at OR Tambo you're definitely aware how bad the congestion at the airport could get, it's actually very easy to miss your flight if you do not arrive hours before your departure time.
- To avoid the check-in queues always check in online and print your ticket before heading to the airport.
- All airlines have online check-in services, however if you booked a mango operated flight always check in from the mango check-in desk.
- There are also self-service kiosks at the airport from where you can print your ticket. However, during holidays, even the kiosks can get quite congested.
- For passengers boarding South African airlines, the online check-in platform opens 24hours prior to departure and closes 2 hours to departure for international flights and 90 minutes to departure for domestic flights.
- Since the system may be quite slow when it's about to get closed always check in hours before.
- If you're not able to access a printer you can check in from your gadgets then print your ticket at the self-service kiosks at the airport.