- Most travellers go to Kuang Si Falls on those shared taxis called Songthaews leaving from Luang Prabang like this
- I probably should've taken that. I rented a bicycle from Luang Prabang instead and I really regret doing it this way
- While the view was amazing, I completely underestimated how physically extraneous it was to bike there. There are a lot of steep uphills and downhills on the way, like part of the way I had to get off my bike to push it up the hill
- All said it took me about 3 and half hours to get to the falls, basically spending the entire day biking and not being able to enjoy the waterfalls that long
- Sooo yea, take the shared taxi to the falls and don't bike like I did (alternatively you can rent a motorcycle there; but if you haven't rode a motorcycle before don't do it here)
But it was worth it!
And I did get some cool views along the way like this