Some of the main airports also provide excess luggage storage facilities.
The airports include:
- London Heathrow airport
- London Gatwick airport
- London luton airport
- London city airport.
- London Stansted airport.
- At London Stansted airport, luggage point service is located by international arrivals in zone A.
- It is open 24/7 and the price ranges are like £8 per day to £48 for cabin suitcases.
- £10 per day to £60 per week for standard suitcases.
- £20 per day to £120 per week for oversized items.
At london city airport, you pay £10 per item for 24 hours.
- Your luggage here can stay for up to a week.
London Gatwick airport.
- Here, there are two luggage storage points, the south terminal and the north terminal.
- The north terminal is next to the inter-terminal shuttle.
- It is usually open form 5am to 10pm.
- It costs £6 per item for up to three hours, £11 for three to twenty four hours and £7.50 for 24 to 72 hours and £5 for each additional 24 hours.
Luggage facilities at Victoria coach station.
You can find storage facilities at Victoria coach station.
It is usually open daily between 8:30am and 10pm.
- It costs £5 per item for up to three hours, £7.50 per item for three to six hours and £10 for six to 24 hours.
- An additional charge of £6 will be made for each 24 hour period.
Luggage storage in London.
You can enjoy a day free of heavy bags and suit cases with the help of storage facilities across london.
Some of these facilities include:
- You can leave your bag at Stasher's hundreds of stashpoints luggage locations for £6 for up to 24 hours.
- Luggage hero stores your luggage at an affordable price of £1 per hour for up to 24 hours and there are points across London.
If you like to leave your luggage for more than a week, thete are self storage companies.