it is possible to apply for an Indian visa at the airport. All visas, even Indian e-Visa, must be applied online before travelers. You have to apply for an Indian visa online. These are the following steps to apply for an Indian visa.
Before you apply for Indian visa ask yourself and tell me why you want to go to India. Your purpose in visiting India and will determine your visa type.
If you are going there for tourism or any other medical treatment and any other purpose, then apply for the e-tourist visa and e-medical visa and e-business visa and all other visas show you. If for tourism purposes, then e-tourist visa, and if for business purposes, then e-business visa you choose your purpose and then select and apply for Indian e-visa select why you want to go to India and then apply for Indian e-visa.
1. Apply Online Indian e-visa. Fill and Submit e- Visa Application Form Securely online and Upload photo and Passport page photo.
2. Submit Documents. Submit your application with the required documents and read all instruction documents submission time.
3. Pay visa fees online. Online payment system Using Credit / Debit card / Payment Wallet.
4. Receive ETA Online. Electronic Travel Authorization/ETA Will be sent to your email.
5. Fly To India. Print ETA and present at Immigration Check Post where eVisa will be stamped on passport.