- For any international flight departing Amata Kabua International Airport, there's a departure fee of $20 for every individuals aged between 13 and 59.
- For any domestic flights within the Marshall Island departing the Amata Kabua International Airport, a departure fee of $2 is charged for the same age bracket.
- Diplomats are exempted from paying this tax.
- All visitors to the Marshall Island aged between 6 months and 62 years MUST provide proof of measles vaccination.
- HIV/AIDS entry restrictions for visitors and residents exist.
A valid passport is required if you come from the following countries-
- EU member states
The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival.
- All Nationals listed above except US Nationals require a Visa to visit the Marshall Island.
- A 30-day Visa is issued to all Nationals from EU member states (UK included), Australia and Canada upon arrival.
NOTE: If your country is not listed above, kindly check the visa requirements for your country by contacting the Director of Immigration or the Marshall Island Visitors Authority.
Types and Cost of Visa
- Business Visa- USD 300
- Visitor Visa- USD 100
Validity of the Visa
Visa Extension in Marshall Island
- Your can extend your Visa for another 60 days after expiry at a cost of $10 to bring the total number of days to 90.
Where to Apply For a Marshall Island Visa
- Upon arrival at the airport- only if you are eligible or,
- Apply through the office of the Director of Immigration, Marshall Island.
Duration of Visa Processing
- Kindly allow upto a maximum of 14 working days if you've applied for your Visa in advance.
Document Required to Apply for Your Visa
- A Duly filled application form
- Supporting documents such as-
- Police record
- Letter from applicant
- Health clearance