- Here are some of my top suggestions for luggage storage in Mexico city airport.
Mexico City International airport ( Benito Juarez Airport)
- There are left luggage centers at both terminals, terminal 1 ( for most international flights) has 2 luggage storage centers. I'm not sure how many left luggage centers they are in terminal 2.
Terminal 1luggage storage facilities.
- I know 2 luggage storage facilities on terminal 1.
- Between gate 7 and 8 opposite the Wings restaurant.
- Opposite gate 2, next to Hertz car rental.
- Both luggage facilities store luggage in lockers for up to 24 hours max. They can continue to keep your luggage after 24 hours are over just not in lockers. ( The facility opposite wings kept my luggage for like 3 days)
- Luggage storage cost: 150 Mexican pesos per day ( USD 8)
Luggage storage on terminal 2.
- I only know of one luggage facility in terminal 2. It's on the lower level, next to hotel Geneve.
- Cost: 150 Mexican pesos.
How to connect from Terminal 1 to terminal 2 at Benito Juarez airport
- Terminal 1 and 2 are 3km apart. You can easily miss luggage storage in terminal 1 (serves more people). To get to terminal 2, you can use the free train if you have an onward ticket for flights in terminal 2 or use the bus if you have no proof of onward travel. Bus ticket costs 10 pesos.
Luggage storage in Mexico city CBD
- There is a luggage storage facility at Terminal de autobuses del poniente.
- I've never used their facility so I dont much info on their regulations and prices.
- You can contact online on via their website