This is where to find affordable luggage storage in Montevideo.
Tres Cruces Bus terminal
- Tres Cruces is the main bus terminal in Montevideo in the Tres Cruces district. You can easily get to the terminal by taking a taxi or bus. There's only one left luggage store in the terminal (Le baggage) and it's open 24hours. This is where the store is located within the terminal. They can give you either rates per hour or per day based on how long you want your luggage stored and the nature of your luggage.
Buquebus ferry terminal
- Buquebus has left luggage stores at all its stations in Buenos Aires, Colonia, and Montevideo. The fee depends on the size of luggage you have and ranges from $5- 10 per day. Here they store luggage longer than other luggage storage areas in Montevideo. I stored my bags for two weeks.
Carrasco International airport
- You can easily store luggage at Carrasco international airport. You can get directed to the luggage storage desk at the information desk.
- The information desk is located at the center of the public arrivals hall on the ground floor.
- Luggage storage rates at the airport start at 270 pesos per day ( approximately US $7 )