How to live the Moroccan nightlife
- There are basically three ways to pass the night in Morocco
- Live music
- In Marrakech and Agadir most clubs are found within hotels so check out the major hotels in these cities if you have a challenge locating one in town.
- Casablanca is more popular among clubbers since it has most of the best clubs in the country.
- There are quite a number of clubs that play European and modern music such as Flamingo in Agadir and Vanity in Casablanca.
Live music and shows
- The medina squares in cities and towns come to live at around dusk. The setting being carnivals like with acrobats, live music, belly dancers and street entertainers with this low-key celebration going on until late night around 2 am.
- There's also a number of shows and concerts that go down across Morocco every night. You can find out what's happening at night using this local event finder website