Referred by my friends living in Beijing, I took a group of students from Canada to hike the Mutianyu Great Wall to spend a full day at Mutianyu free of hassle. The bus tour ticket I purchased has included everything I need - the admission, the in-park shuttle, and a guide who speaks English. That's a big plus! Here is the Mutianyu bus tour program details. Please mention you are referred by John Walker to receive an additional 10% discount out of the already low price they'll offer you as students. The operator is Great Wall Adventure Club.
Here are reviews from my friends who took the same Mutianyu bus tour.
- The Great Wall Bus departed at 8:10 a.m. and after checking passengers, Mr. Pang began preparing his speech. The bus is bilingual and gives instructions and advice along the way. The bus was comfortable and spacious. The journey took about one hour and fifteen minutes. All the ticketing was done by Mr. Pang, which was very convenient. When we finally arrived, we headed straight up to the city towards the cable car. On the way back to the capital, everyone gathered at the morning stop. The whole arrangement was convenient and the timing was ideal. The whole arrangement was easy and convenient, and the timing was perfect for the independent travelers.
- I was in Beijing 9 years ago and wanted to go to the Great Wall at Mutianyu, but I found that I didn't like either of them, except for driving my own car and taking day trips, which was too tiring and not free, so I had to cancel Mutianyu and go to Badaling instead. This time I was very lucky, I found the Great Wall Bus. On the itinerary, the staff is not only responsible for the round-trip trips, but directly to the scenic area, the rest is free activities, the car can also buy tickets, cable car tickets, etc., no delay, no shopping and other trips, set aside enough time to play, the trip is the same as their own travel, as opposed to their own to find public transport, and save the time spent on the road. The first thing I noticed is that there are a lot of people who are not familiar with the Great Wall, but they are not familiar with it, so I think it's a good idea to take a look at it. It is a great way to get to know your family, and it is a great way to get to know your family. When you return to Beijing, guide Liu also introduced the sights, food, drink, rich content, detailed explanation, but definitely not in sales, is to give the tourists a good travel experience. I would like to strongly praise guide Liu. The Great Wall is very long and takes a long time to play, and the number of tourists is large, so it requires more time and physical energy. The Great Wall at Mutianyu. Personally, I'd recommend the Mutianyu Great Wall, and if you're going to the Mutianyu Great Wall, you have to take the Great Wall Bus? Oh!
- The weather in Beijing is very nice today, the sky is very clear, so we went to Mutianyu Great Wall Bus to have fun.
- The Great Wall Bus started at 8:10am, and after checking passengers, Peng started to prepare for his speech. The bus was bilingual and gave instructions and advice along the way. The bus was comfortable and spacious. The journey takes about one hour and fifteen minutes. All the ticketing was done by Mr. Pang, which was very convenient. When we finally arrived, we headed straight up to the city towards the cable car. On the way back to the capital, everyone gathered at the morning stop. The whole arrangement was convenient and the timing was ideal. Perfect for the independent travelers!
- I mentioned to my classmates that I wanted to go to the Great Wall, and they recommended Great Wall Bus, which is a direct bus to and fro, as well as a free ferry and cheap tickets, and the price is much lower than I thought, and I didn't encounter any compulsory consumption, and the guide's attitude was very good. At the foot of the mountain, climb all the way up and to the left at the tenth beacon. Needless to say, the Great Wall is spectacular, and even more poignant is that it is late October, and the color of the trees is by no means monotonous.
- It is a great way to get to the top of the Great Wall, but it is also a great way to get to the bottom of the Great Wall, which is a great way to get to the top of the Great Wall. I'm not sure how much I'd like to see you do, but I'm not sure how much I'd like to see you do, and I'm not sure how much I'd like to see you do.
- The guide gave a brief introduction of the Great Wall and the precautions to be taken, although it was a bit of a pity that it rained, but it was also a great experience. The sky cleared up when we came down, and the beautiful scenery was unobstructed.
- Although it is raining today, but listen to the guide Zhou brother said that the rain scenery better, as expected, the whole Great Wall is filled with fog, we are like a wonderland, and then up, fog scattered, the Great Wall only to reveal the beauty of the veil, the Great Wall in autumn is good-looking, vegetation or green or red or yellow, combined into a stunning scenery. In short, it is definitely worthwhile to visit the Great Wall in autumn. The tour guide Zhou was very enthusiastic and dedicated, praise him!
- "The Great Wall at Mutianyu is a much better experience than the Great Wall at Badaling. The Great Wall Bus is a one-stop service, and it is recommended to take the Great Wall Bus directly to Mutianyu. The tour guide (staff: Wang Jun) started the bilingual explanation from the beginning of the bus, because the Mutianyu is very famous outside the country, more than half of the small group of 28 passengers are foreigners. Mr. Wang took care of both sides, according to the different just bilingual to introduce the story of Mutianyu, precautions, strategies, etc., and one-stop assistance to buy tickets, cable car tickets. A lot of peace of mind...of course it's not mandatory. It was a great experience. 5 star recommendation ★★★★★
- Today Wang Dan guide took us to the Great Wall of Mutianyu on the way to have fun, Wang's attitude is very good, warm and generous to the tourists, explain the introduction carefully and carefully, and can timely and patiently answer the difficult questions raised by tourists, to take care of everyone, so that we experience the gracious feeling of being at home, which is very much praised by everyone, coupled with the beautiful scenery of the Great Wall of Mutianyu in autumn, beautiful scenery and attentive service, make us feel comfortable, and let us spend a happy and unforgettable day, thank you Wang Dan's thoughtful care, thank you for your company's thorough arrangements, and wish your company's business prosperous and better and better!
- Overall, the Great Wall Small Group Bus tour is a cost-effective way to visit the Great Wall, and the overall tour time is arranged more reasonably.
- What a journey! Perfect route, warm and humorous guide and detailed explanation. It was the golden autumn of October, and the weather was beautiful, so the two children had a high-energy interpretation of "not a hero until the Great Wall", running all the way up to the 20th beacon. They had a great time!
- The Great Wall Bus is highly recommended, and the tour leader is in charge of it, so you don't need to worry about the tickets, it goes straight to the ticket gate, which saves you the trouble of waiting for the ferry. The first time I came to Mutianyu, the scenery is completely different from Badaling, which is over-commercialized, while the scenery is more primitive and covered with more forest. The whole journey on foot, from the north ticket gate, follow the trail upwards, about 18 minutes to No.10 Beacon Platform, half an hour to No.14 Beacon Platform, one hour to No.20 Beacon Platform, the scenery of each platform is different, the most beautiful is No.20 Platform, the infinite scenery is in the dangerous peak. Also the views from Terrace 8 and 9 are highly recommended, unlike the others there are red maple trees covering the walls, which gives the photos a blockbuster feel. Not a bad trip!
- The most important thing to do is to make sure that you have a good understanding of what you are doing. It's a good idea to have a good time with your family and friends, but I'm not sure how much time you'll need to spend with your family. The Great Wall Bus is a great way to get to the Great Wall, but it is also a great way to get to the Great Wall, which is a great way to get to the Great Wall ? The answer is easy - the Great Wall small group bus. Great!
- Today I visited the Great Wall at Mutianyu, Wow, it was so beautiful, it was beyond my imagination. I like the Great Wall here, the rolling hills and peaks, there are a lot of visitors, but not crowded, there is enough space to take photos and enjoy. The bus guide, Li Xin, was enthusiastic, easy-going and fluent in English. I hope I will come here again next time.
How to book the Mutianyu small group bus tour
Here is the Mutianyu bus tour program. Don't forget your 10% referral discount.