Safety tips you need to know when traveling for the holidays in Kenya
- Traveling during the festive season might be an exciting and an eye - opening experience.
- However, with the thrill and the adrenaline rush for adventure in the air, you may be carried away and jeopardize your safety as a traveler.
- If you wish to travel to meet your loved ones and celebrate the festive season in style then don't forget to keep the following guidelines in mind to make your trip memorable for all the right reasons.
Always do your research
- Ask your relatives or friends about the security of their area before you arrive at your destination.
- Get to know which places to avoid and which areas are the safest.
Always be aware of your surroundings.
- Upon reaching your destination, always be on guard. Check your belongings and don't leave any unguarded.
NEVER draw attention.
- It's a simple rule - DON'T DISTRACT OR ATTRACT ATTENTION.
Always keep your friends and family updated
- Always check in as often as possible to keep them informed about your whereabouts.
NEVER lose your receipt
- If you happen to travel by bus, then losing your receipt is the last thing you'd want during the rush hours. The operators always want to make more money and therefore have no time to waste.