Having all the documents required for online foreign certificate application is the first step of acquisition of an Alien ID in Kenya.
The next big step comes during the application process and the following brief exhausts all you need to do to apply for a foreign certificate in Kenya.
The Application Process
- You'll be required to create an account.
- Follow this link to create a login account https://fns.immigration.go.ke/auth/
- In order to access the eFNS portal, you'll need to login into the account you've just created.
- After logging in to your eFNS portal, you'll be required to click on the "apply now" link provided.
- That done, you need to submit your application. Select the "Submit application" tab. Click on the foreign national tab ONLY.
- Upon completion of the application form, click on dashboard then click the payment section.
- Make your payment with whichever mode suits you( among those approved).
If you happen to experience some trouble making your payments, don't panic.
- Print your application form by clicking on "Dashboard" then click on "My Applications" tab.
- With all the required documents, submit your application at the immigration counter in Nyayo House, Nairobi or any other immigration office.
- You'll then receive a notification via your email address about your application process.