You've just landed in The Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and as you take that exit terminal to explore the wonders of Magical Kenya, boom! You crash your phone!
Don't crush your hopes for the best adventure yet, the following brief guides you on the best quick fix options.
iPhone Service Center Kenya
- This is a mobile phone repair shop located in Kimathi House, Moi Avenue Bazaar Plaza Mezzanine 1.
- It is open from 8am to 7pm in all the days of the week. Closed on Sunday.
- iPhone screen repair/ replacement.
- Apple repair.
Techbay Electronics- Computer, Laptops and Phone Repair.
- This is a mobile phone repair shop located in Latema Road, Latema Plaza, 3rd Floor. Suite 310.
- Open from 8am to 8pm from Tuesday to Saturday. Open from 8am to 7pm on Monday and closes on Sunday.
- Smartphone phone screen replacement and repair.
- Mobile phone spares and accessory sells.
- Laptop screen replacement.
- Tecno, Infinix, Sony, Microsoft, Nokia, Oppo, iPhone, Apple, Samsung, Huawei, Itel and LG.
Wefix Tech- Phone Repair in Nairobi ( Smartphone Repair, Laptop Repair and iPhone Repair)
- It is located in Ecobank Towers, Standard Street, Nairobi KE.
- Open from 7am to 7pm from Tuesday to Friday, 9am to 4pm on Saturday, closed on Sunday and from 8am to 6pm on Monday.
- Motherboard repair.
- Hinge and housing modifications.
- Mobile phone repair.
- Keyboard and touchpad replacement.
- Software and OS installation.
- Memory upgrade.
- Water damage.
Nokia Service Kenya
- It is a mobile phone repair shop located in Pepino's Pizza Kimathi Street, Nairobi.
- Open from 8:30am to 8pm from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm on Saturday and closed on Sunday.
- Mobile pH repair.
- Screen replacement.
- This mobile phone repair service is located in 2nd floor, Complex House, Luthuli Avenue, Nairobi.
- Open from 9am to 5:30pm from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 12pm on Saturday, closed on Sunday.
- Battery replacement.
- Camera repair.