One of the most interesting things about this market is that it's held at different locations within town every day.
Monday- There's no market on this day
Tuesday-Kijabe street (CBD)
Wednesday- Capital center
Thursday -Junction mall
Saturday-Court of appeal parking
Sunday- Yaya center (CBD)
- At each of these locations, the market runs from 8.00 am to 7.00 pm.
- Prices differ depending on location, you get things cheapest on the days the market is in CBD rather than at village market or Yaya center which are high-end shopping centers.
- Visit the market around evening hours, you get things at a cheaper price this time compared to lunch hours.
Goods to get here
- There's a variety of things you can get here, all from deep Maasai land, here are some:
- Maasai sandals
- Shukas (African shows)
- Kiondos ( African reed-made baskets)
- Artwork, sculptures, and carvings
- Other types of bead objects such as jewelry and belts