Left luggage points across Nairobi
- If you've been to Nairobi you definitely know how much of a hustle it is to walk around town especially if you have luggage. Of late that isn't a challenge anymore as many private developers have made left luggage centers across town.
- It costs about Ksh 100 roughly $1 to leave your luggage at these luggage centers for a whole day. Some of these service providers may overcharge but accept nothing more than $5 that's about Ksh 500.
- If you're coming to Nairobi via the airport, there's a luggage point operated by the airport management, never leave your luggage there, cases of misplacement and theft of stuff are common. It's safer to leave your stuff at your tour agency in case you're using one.
- PRO TIP: When you're in town and can't seem to find any of these left luggage centers, walk into a supermarket leave your luggage at the left luggage point and ask the attendant to keep an eye on it till you're back. Ensure you tip the attendant.
- Never leave your luggage at these points for more than 24 hours, Nairobi isn't that safe!