You might have a business meeting, a late night flight, a brief meeting with friends or you're just briefly touring Singapore and luggage storage has just crossed your mind.
The following brief exhausts all you need to know about where and when to store luggage in Singapore.
Luggage Storage in Airports
1. Smarte Carte luggage storage and lockers
- They offer luggages storage services in Singapore Changi Airport.
- I recommend using this facility if you have limited options.
2. Stasher Luggage storage and lockers
- This is a cheaper option if you wish to visit Downtown Singapore and the suburbs.
Apply online using the following steps;
- Search for any Stashpoint ( Stasher's lockers and luggage storage facilities) near you.
- Choose the one that suits your needs
Where to store luggage in Singapore Changi Airport
Luggage Storage facilities and lockers are available in all the 4 terminals at the airport.
- The luggage storage lockers are found in the Departure Hall, level 2 and level 3.
- Found at Arrival Hall North, level 1 and Departure Hall, level 2 at the transit.
- You'll find lockers at Public Area, level 1 and at Departure Hall, transit area.
Cost of luggage storage in Singapore
- The average price is $8 for your first day and $7 for any additional day.
Marina Bay Sands
- It's an ideal spot for luggage storage if you wish to enter the casino near the airport.
- An ideal spot to store your luggage and sell you souvenirs.
- Open 24/7.
Singapore National Stadium
- You can drop your small and medium sized luggage here and pick it up later that day, for free!
The National Library of Singapore
- Has a luggage storage facility on the 7th floor.
- It's absolutely free!
- Opens at 9 am and closes at 10 pm.