- Argentina has 3 main telco service providers
- Claro is the leading telecommunication service provider in Argentina, some of their top prepaid plans include:
Ray Gudrups Travelled to 28 countries / regions
South America is no doubt one of the most beautiful regions on earth. From worlds second highest mountain range of Andes to famous surf beaches, the Amazon jungles…Show more
- There are two ways:
- Cross the border over to Uruguay (it's easier compared to all other neighboring countries) some few days before your visa expires then re-enter Argentina…
- All cities and major towns in Argentina have bus stations.
- There is also an overnight bus travel service.
- When boarding the buses, passengers need to be very careful…
- To get to Los Graciales you first have to get to El Calafate. The journey by road is just over 36 hours, it's quite expensive and inconveniencing unless…
- Crossing from Argentina to Chile through the lake district involves
- lake crossing
Most people prefer doing tours when moving across the border. The tour takes 2 days…Show more
- SUBE cards are transport smart cards that are used to pay for public transport across Buenos aires and some other few Argentinian cities.
Where can you use a…Show more
June is approaching fast and many snow lovers will be heading south, Argentina is one great destination if you love skiing, here winter lasts from June to September.
- Foreign notes which have creases or marks are often rejected at many foreign exchange bureaus and banks.
- For ease of exchange at a good rate make…
- You don't have to book a boat tour from El calatafe as they are readily available in Los Glaciares national park.
- At the entrance, you just state that…