Overview (2) Cash (2) Payment Methods (2) Spanish (1) Visa Overstay (1) Prepaid Sim Cards (1) Visa Extension (1) Communication (1) USD (1) English (1) Currency (1) Ferry (1) Prices (1) Border Crossing (1) Water Activities (1) Uber (1) Preparations (1) Apps (1) Car Rental (1) Driving (1) Tax Refund (1) Costs (1) Sim Card (1) ATM (1) Save Money (1) Tipping (1) Public Transportation (1) Local Customs (1) Outdoors (1) Money Exchange (1) Credit Card (1) Budget (1) Transportation (1)
Show more categories (23)
- Uber is yet to totally legal in Argentina but they still operate in Argentina despite the conflict between uber drivers and local taxi drivers.
- Uber Argentina works basically…
Faith Marindich Travelled to 11 countries / regions
- Since the introduction of a new currency restriction policy, it is literally impossible to purchase foreign currency especially dollars in Argentina.
- Individuals can only purchase up to $10000…
- Crossing from Argentina to Chile through the lake district involves
- lake crossing
Most people prefer doing tours when moving across the border. The tour takes 2 days…Show more
- You don't have to book a boat tour from El calatafe as they are readily available in Los Glaciares national park.
- At the entrance, you just state that…
June is approaching fast and many snow lovers will be heading south, Argentina is one great destination if you love skiing, here winter lasts from June to September.
- There are 2 common ferry routes from Buenos Aires to Argentina
- Buenos Aires - Montevideo
- Buenos Aires - Colonia del Sacramento
- 3 ferry companies operate along…
- Argentina is a very large country, and does not have a significant rail network. While flying remains the most popular way for people to get around, outside of…
- ATMs are outrageously expensive to use in Argentina for travelers between the various fees you'll pay and the terrible exchange rates. My suggestion is to avoid using it…
- In Argentina, our currency is Argentinian Pesos (ARS). The conversion rate at the moment is 1 USD = 70 ARS and 1 EUR = 80 ARS. However, inflation…