Transportation (9) Preparations (2) Public Transportation (2) Visa Overstay (1) Documents (1) Communication (1) Sport (1) Travel Hacks (1) Travel (1) What To Do (1) Flight (1) Water Activities (1) Health And Safety (1) Apps (1) Arrival (1) Sim Card (1) Vaccines (1) Save Money (1) Outdoors (1) Money Exchange (1) Budget (1) Airport (1) Train (1)
Show more categories (13)
- A CPF ( Cadastro De Pessoa Fisicas) is an individual taxpayer ID that you should probably consider getting if you stay in Brazil for a long period, say…
Roylun Martho Travelled to 22 countries / regions
Brazil is a huge country with more than 7,500km of coastline.
So you will be able to find all styles of kitesurfing options from flat water to wave-riding…Show more
Ray Gudrups Travelled to 28 countries / regions
The magnificent waterfalls of the Iguazu River are located in the Iguazu National Park on the border of Argentina and Brazil, the enormous waterfall system has 270 separate…Show more
- Duration: the bus takes about 5-6 hours.
- Arrival time: it's advisable to arrive at the bus station, 30 minutes prior to the departure time to avoid…
- Brazil has 4 major telecommunications provider.
- Vivo is the largest telecommunication provider and I've broken it down for you understand their services.
- All the…
- Baia de Sancho is considered to be the most beautiful beach in the world and is found in the Fernando de Noronha islands. If you are an international…
- Ouro Preto is a Brazilian town in the state of Minas Gerais, it's known for its baroque Portuguese architecture and is a named UNESCO world heritage site.
How… Show more
- Bonito in Mato Grosso do Sul state is Brazil's top eco-tourism destination.
Getting to Bonito is expensive unless you are within Mato Grosso do Sul state. From other…Show more
- Previously overstaying your visa in Brazil would attract a fine of R$8.50 per day which will then max out after 100 days at R$850 ( USD 200)
- The biggest health threat I experienced when there was the risk of contracting diseases transmitted by mosquitoes. Brazil has a tropical climate and the mosquito population is tremendous.