Transportation (11) Public Transportation (3) Preparations (2) Outdoors (2) Visa Overstay (1) Documents (1) Communication (1) Sport (1) Travel Hacks (1) Travel (1) What To Do (1) Flight (1) Water Activities (1) Health And Safety (1) Apps (1) Arrival (1) Sim Card (1) Vaccines (1) Save Money (1) Money Exchange (1) Budget (1) Airport (1) Train (1)
Show more categories (13)
- Ouro Preto is a Brazilian town in the state of Minas Gerais, it's known for its baroque Portuguese architecture and is a named UNESCO world heritage site.
How… Show more
- Ilha Grande is a small tropical island tucked in a bay between Rio De and Sao Paulo. It's a true off the beaten path beach destination. Ilha Grande…
- Baia de Sancho is considered to be the most beautiful beach in the world and is found in the Fernando de Noronha islands. If you are an international…
- Bonito in Mato Grosso do Sul state is Brazil's top eco-tourism destination.
Getting to Bonito is expensive unless you are within Mato Grosso do Sul state. From other…Show more
- Duration: the bus takes about 5-6 hours.
- Arrival time: it's advisable to arrive at the bus station, 30 minutes prior to the departure time to avoid…
Faith Marindich Travelled to 11 countries / regions
- The Curitiba- Paranagua train ( connecting the two coastal trains in the state of Parana)is one of the most iconic train rides I've had in Brazil. It…
- In case you opt to rent yourself a car when in Brazil, be ready to face these issues and here is how to handle them.
- These are…
- Gramado is a small town in the Rio Grande do Sul state in southern Brazil. It's an upcoming tourist destination and is particularly famous for hosting the Gramado…