Transportation (2) Visa Overstay (1) Documents (1) Communication (1) Sport (1) Travel Hacks (1) Travel (1) What To Do (1) Flight (1) Water Activities (1) Preparations (1) Health And Safety (1) Apps (1) Arrival (1) Sim Card (1) Vaccines (1) Save Money (1) Public Transportation (1) Outdoors (1) Money Exchange (1) Budget (1) Airport (1) Train (1)
Show more categories (13)
Roylun Martho Travelled to 22 countries / regions
Brazil is a country of magnificent carnivals, beautiful beaches, but this South American paradise has a lot more to offer than tourist attractions.
Here’s a guide of the…Show more
- Cumbuco village in Brazil is a small kitesurfing paradise, the small town is located strategically between the southern sand dunes and the Atlantic ocean.
Key points from my…Show more
- The Curitiba- Paranagua train ( connecting the two coastal trains in the state of Parana)is one of the most iconic train rides I've had in Brazil. It…
- The biggest health threat I experienced when there was the risk of contracting diseases transmitted by mosquitoes. Brazil has a tropical climate and the mosquito population is tremendous.
- In case you opt to rent yourself a car when in Brazil, be ready to face these issues and here is how to handle them.
- These are…
- There are 2 types of visa that Americans are legible to apply:
- Regular visa
Note: Only people from the US, Japan, Canada, and Australia can get the…Show more
Faith Marindich Travelled to 11 countries / regions
- The official currency in Brazil is the Brazilian real.
- The best currency to carry to Brazil is the US dollar or Euro. It's easier to negotiate for…