- There are 2 types of visa that Americans are legible to apply:
- Regular visa
Note: Only people from the US, Japan, Canada, and Australia can get the…Show more
- The biggest health threat I experienced when there was the risk of contracting diseases transmitted by mosquitoes. Brazil has a tropical climate and the mosquito population is tremendous.
- In case you opt to rent yourself a car when in Brazil, be ready to face these issues and here is how to handle them.
- These are…
Ray Gudrups Travelled to 28 countries / regions
The magnificent waterfalls of the Iguazu River are located in the Iguazu National Park on the border of Argentina and Brazil, the enormous waterfall system has 270 separate…Show more
- Baia de Sancho is considered to be the most beautiful beach in the world and is found in the Fernando de Noronha islands. If you are an international…
- Brazil has 4 major telecommunications provider.
- Vivo is the largest telecommunication provider and I've broken it down for you understand their services.
- All the…
Roylun Martho Travelled to 22 countries / regions
Brazil is a country of magnificent carnivals, beautiful beaches, but this South American paradise has a lot more to offer than tourist attractions.
Here’s a guide of the…Show more
- Duration: the bus takes about 5-6 hours.
- Arrival time: it's advisable to arrive at the bus station, 30 minutes prior to the departure time to avoid…
- The Curitiba- Paranagua train ( connecting the two coastal trains in the state of Parana)is one of the most iconic train rides I've had in Brazil. It…