- Rio has safety issues in general because of the large wealth disparity here
- Most people will be fine just by having the basic travel safety awareness (like not…
It’s actually very simple.
All you have to do is to download an app from (Apple Store or Google Play) Bike Itau and pay R$10 (2Eur) per month…Show more
- Most tourists take taxis from the airport
- If you're taking taxi, I suggest taking what's called radio taxis. They're fixed price rather than the yellow metered taxis you…
Rio de Janeiro is well-known for its beaches, but it’s so much more than that - the city also has various stunning hiking trails and breathtaking views that…Show more
There are usually many events going down in Rio, perhaps almost daily but selecting the place you'll be passing the night at when here is quite difficult.
- Most ATMs in Rio are card selective, your ATM card may work in one machine and fail in another. The same applies to card payments at shops and…
- You can't afford to go to this carnival without one or two tips in mind. Here are some tips to help you out.
Gather your group