Public Transportation (4) Outdoors (2) Airport (2) Beach Etiquette (1) Beach Culture (1) Transport (1) Nightlife (1) Airport Transportation (1) Attractions (1) Party Travel (1) Backpacking (1) Luggage Storage (1) Trekking (1) Hiking (1) Health And Safety (1) Arrival (1) Bike (1) Wifi (1) Safety (1) Money Exchange (1) Internet (1)
Show more categories (11)
- Most tourists take taxis from the airport
- If you're taking taxi, I suggest taking what's called radio taxis. They're fixed price rather than the yellow metered taxis you…
- Sugarloaf mountain is one of Rio's top attractions and the views of the city and other attractions including Copacabana are simply unbeatable from the top of the peak.
Roylun Martho Travelled to 22 countries / regions
It’s actually very simple.
All you have to do is to download an app from (Apple Store or Google Play) Bike Itau and pay R$10 (2Eur) per month…Show more
- The following are some of the top attractions in Rio at any time of the year.
- The beach is famous for its long, arcing expanse of soft…
- If you are traveling to Rio, this is the airport you are going to land at, ubers pick at GIG, here are some facts you need to know.
- Rio has safety issues in general because of the large wealth disparity here
- Most people will be fine just by having the basic travel safety awareness (like not…
- Basically, there are 2 types of buses in Rio that operate around Copacabana
- City bus
- Executive buses ( Frescao)
- City bus is way cheaper but not convenient for…
- Most ATMs in Rio are card selective, your ATM card may work in one machine and fail in another. The same applies to card payments at shops and…
- BRT (Bus rapid transit) has two types of bus services from GIG to central Rio.
- Transcarioca express route
- TransCarioca line
Transcarioca express route
- Buses on this route only…