Public Transportation (3) Beach Etiquette (1) Beach Culture (1) Transport (1) Nightlife (1) Attractions (1) Party Travel (1) Backpacking (1) Trekking (1) Hiking (1) Health And Safety (1) Arrival (1) Bike (1) Wifi (1) Safety (1) Money Exchange (1) Internet (1) Airport (1)
Show more categories (8)
- You can't afford to go to this carnival without one or two tips in mind. Here are some tips to help you out.
Gather your group
- Most ATMs in Rio are card selective, your ATM card may work in one machine and fail in another. The same applies to card payments at shops and…
Roylun Martho Travelled to 22 countries / regions
Rio de Janeiro is well-known for its beaches, but it’s so much more than that - the city also has various stunning hiking trails and breathtaking views that…Show more
- The beach is the center of life in Rio, this is the focal point of all the fun, adventure and experience there is in the city. People interact…
- Women and girls always wear bikinis, and they prefer the tiny ones, with triangle tops and a bottom that has more coverage.
- Men prefer a Sunga-…
There are usually many events going down in Rio, perhaps almost daily but selecting the place you'll be passing the night at when here is quite difficult.
- Rio has safety issues in general because of the large wealth disparity here
- Most people will be fine just by having the basic travel safety awareness (like not…
- Metro Rio is a relatively new subway system and as such, it's relatively smaller compared to other subway systems.
- Metro Rio has 2 lines with a total of…
- Most tourists take taxis from the airport
- If you're taking taxi, I suggest taking what's called radio taxis. They're fixed price rather than the yellow metered taxis you…
- If you are traveling to Rio, this is the airport you are going to land at, ubers pick at GIG, here are some facts you need to know.