Public Transportation (4) Outdoors (2) Airport (2) Beach Etiquette (1) Beach Culture (1) Transport (1) Nightlife (1) Airport Transportation (1) Attractions (1) Party Travel (1) Backpacking (1) Luggage Storage (1) Trekking (1) Hiking (1) Health And Safety (1) Arrival (1) Bike (1) Wifi (1) Safety (1) Money Exchange (1) Internet (1)
Show more categories (11)
Rio de Janeiro is well-known for its beaches, but it’s so much more than that - the city also has various stunning hiking trails and breathtaking views that…Show more
- The following are some of the top attractions in Rio at any time of the year.
- The beach is famous for its long, arcing expanse of soft…
It’s actually very simple.
All you have to do is to download an app from (Apple Store or Google Play) Bike Itau and pay R$10 (2Eur) per month…Show more
- BRT (Bus rapid transit) has two types of bus services from GIG to central Rio.
- Transcarioca express route
- TransCarioca line
Transcarioca express route
- Buses on this route only…
- You can't afford to go to this carnival without one or two tips in mind. Here are some tips to help you out.
Gather your group
- Most ATMs in Rio are card selective, your ATM card may work in one machine and fail in another. The same applies to card payments at shops and…
- Metro Rio is a relatively new subway system and as such, it's relatively smaller compared to other subway systems.
- Metro Rio has 2 lines with a total of…
- If you are traveling to Rio, this is the airport you are going to land at, ubers pick at GIG, here are some facts you need to know.