Public Transportation (4) Outdoors (2) Airport (2) Beach Etiquette (1) Beach Culture (1) Transport (1) Nightlife (1) Airport Transportation (1) Attractions (1) Party Travel (1) Backpacking (1) Luggage Storage (1) Trekking (1) Hiking (1) Health And Safety (1) Arrival (1) Bike (1) Wifi (1) Safety (1) Money Exchange (1) Internet (1)
Show more categories (11)
- The following are some of the top attractions in Rio at any time of the year.
- The beach is famous for its long, arcing expanse of soft…
There are usually many events going down in Rio, perhaps almost daily but selecting the place you'll be passing the night at when here is quite difficult.
- You can't afford to go to this carnival without one or two tips in mind. Here are some tips to help you out.
Gather your group
- BRT (Bus rapid transit) has two types of bus services from GIG to central Rio.
- Transcarioca express route
- TransCarioca line
Transcarioca express route
- Buses on this route only…
- Women and girls always wear bikinis, and they prefer the tiny ones, with triangle tops and a bottom that has more coverage.
- Men prefer a Sunga-…
- Metro Rio is a relatively new subway system and as such, it's relatively smaller compared to other subway systems.
- Metro Rio has 2 lines with a total of…
- The beach is the center of life in Rio, this is the focal point of all the fun, adventure and experience there is in the city. People interact…
- Most people just know of Copacabana and Ipanema beaches but there are some low key cool beaches in Rio that'll expose you to another side of this bustling…