Backpacking (2) Water Activities (2) Preparations (2) Health And Safety (2) Sim Card (2) Cash (2) Local Customs (2) Payment Methods (2) Internet (2) Banks (1) Surfing (1) Visa Extension (1) Car (1) Sightseeing (1) Travel Hacks (1) Airport Transportation (1) Attractions (1) Prices (1) Travel (1) Tap Water (1) Trekking (1) Hiking (1) Beach (1) Neighbourhoods (1) Car Rental (1) Driving (1) ATM (1) Water Safety (1) Solo Travel (1) Save Money (1) Water (1) Tipping (1) Wifi (1) Public Transportation (1) Safety (1) Outdoors (1) Money Exchange (1) Credit Card (1) Budget (1) Airport (1) Transportation (1)
Show more categories (31)
- The official currency in Chile is the Chilean peso (Ch$).
- Euros and US dollars are also generally accepted in most high-end hotels but compared to other South American…
After arriving at Santiago Airport (SCL), there are two options for public transport to get to the city center of Santiago, taxi, and bus.
With Andes mountains on one side and the pacific ocean on other, it's no surprise that Chile hosts numerous magnificent falls and cascades.
This Patagonian waterfall…Show more
With spectacular 4,270 kilometers of coastline, it shouldn't be a surprise that Chile has many wonderful beaches.
And on top of that, usually, these beautiful Chilean beaches are…Show more
With more than 4,300 kilometers from the southern point of Patagonia to the northern border of Peru, Chile has a countless of worthy attractions across a country.
Chile …Show more
What makes Chile such a superb hiker’s paradise isn’t just its trails in Patagonia.
Outstanding tracks cover all the country, from the far north – across the…Show more
joaquin torres Travelled to 8 countries / regions
- Getting around by car in Chile is quite easy to do and pretty common for tourists, especially for people traveling north to the Atacama Desert and going south…
- Chiloe Island, Chile's largest island, is one of the true off the beaten path destinations in Chile. It is located in Southern Chile offshore from the northern Patagonia…
Here is how to extend your tourist your visa in Chile.
- Visit the foreigners' office ( extranjeria) within a period of the 30 days before your visa expires…