Currency Exchange (1) Scooter Rentals (1) Bus Stations (1) Best Time To Visit (1) Luggage Storage (1) Seasons (1) Biking (1) Scooter (1) Weather (1) Taxi (1) Public Transportation (1) Outdoors (1) Money Exchange (1) Money (1) Airport (1) Train (1)
Show more categories (6)
Santiago's metro is one of the best and most efficient in all of Latin America, currently, the metro has 7 lines serving a total of 136 stations.
- These are some of my top recommendations on where to store luggage in Santiago de Chile.
Santiago de Chile Airport
- There's a left luggage facility on the first…
- There are two types of taxis at SCL
- Tourist taxis - Are blue and rates are fixed depending on destination.
- Basic taxis- Are metered and are colored…
- All metered taxis in Santiago are black with yellow roofs such as this one
- For metered taxis, you just hail one on the street.
- Always pay in…
- I was at San Borja bus terminal to catch a bus to Valparaiso, it's Santiago largest bus terminal, from here you can catch buses to most coastal cities…
It's actually quite simple
- The major biking areas in Santiago are:
- Central Santiago
- Las codes
- Providencia has the highest number of biking routes and hence has…
- Santiago is relatively mild all year round and the temperature always stays within a fairly comfortable range all year round. It never gets too hot or too cold…
- While Santiago has one of the best public transport systems in the world, traffic congestion is still a major challenge for anyone traveling in this city. Moreover using…