Santiago's metro is one of the best and most efficient in all of Latin America, currently, the metro has 7 lines serving a total of 136 stations.
- There are two types of taxis at SCL
- Tourist taxis - Are blue and rates are fixed depending on destination.
- Basic taxis- Are metered and are colored…
- All metered taxis in Santiago are black with yellow roofs such as this one
- For metered taxis, you just hail one on the street.
- Always pay in…
- I was at San Borja bus terminal to catch a bus to Valparaiso, it's Santiago largest bus terminal, from here you can catch buses to most coastal cities…
Written 48 briefs
I was in Chile early 2019
It's actually quite simple
- The major biking areas in Santiago are:
- Central Santiago
- Las codes
- Providencia has the highest number of biking routes and hence has…