- There are no direct trains between Wuzhen and Suzhou and buses are the most convenient ways to get between these cities
- There are two daily bus routes that…
- Because there's no direct trains between these two cities, coach buses are the best way to travel between Hangzhou and Wuzhen
- From Hangzhou city center, the most popular…
ben boyd Travelled to 10 countries / regions
- Wuzhen is only 90 miles from Shanghai, but there's no direct train between Shanghai and Wuzhen
- The best way to get to Wuzhen from Shanghai is to take…
Wuzhen is an ancient village of Southern China, it's popular amongst Chinese and foreign tourists.
The best time to visit is (also the most populated period) :
There is no train station in Wuzhen. But is the most convenient transportation means
- There are direct buses from Shanghai, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Wenzhou, Shaoxin, Suzhou to Wuzhen.
- Many people do 1-day trips to Wuzhen, from Hangzhou, Suzhou or Shanghai. Going there early in the morning and come back in the evening. Personally I think it's…