- Recently Medellin developed a vehicle rationing system aimed at decongesting the roads in the city.
- If you'll rent a car when in Medellin then you need to be…
- The security question is still a major concern to locals and tourists visiting Medellin. Here are some tips to help you not to encounter any security threats in…
Written 95 briefs
Was here recently
- These cable cars serve mostly the steep areas and are the most inexpensive way to explore the city.
- Each metrocables carries eight passengers from the uphill stations to…
Written 93 briefs
I visited Colombia in August 2019
- Medellin airport is about 35km from the city center in Rio Negro municipality. Most convenient way to get from the airport to Medellin is by taxi.
- Taxis available…
- Medellin has two bus terminals: the North and the South bus terminals making it easier and cheaper to travel to various destinations across Colombia.
The north terminal (… Show more
- These are my top suggestions on where to find affordable and safe luggage storage services in Medellin.
- There's no luggage storage facility at Medellin's Jose Cordova airport…