Transportation (7) Money Exchange (3) Entry Requirements (2) Travel Documents (2) Visa (2) Wifi (2) Public Transportation (2) Internet (2) Private Homestay Accommodation (1) Prepaid Sim Cards (1) Visa Extension (1) US Citizens (1) Insurance (1) Maps (1) Apps (1) Accommodation (1) Sim Card (1) Navigation (1) Taxi (1) Save Money (1)
Show more categories (10)
Stephanie Travelled to 43 countries / regions
You can hail taxis just like you would in New York, or if you leave a restaurant sometimes they will call a taxi friend for you (we…Show more
- The best way to move from Havana to Cienfuegos is by taking Viazul buses, there are two buses that run from Havana to Cienfuegos daily at 7.00 am…
- Public railways serve all provincial capitals across Cuba.
- The trains are quite outdated but the best train is the Tren Francés that runs from Havana on the northwest…
- Short distance bus travel is relatively easy as there are very many local buses connecting to different nearby towns all across Cuba.
- For long-distance travel, Viazul and Astro…
- Though the train is generally a good way to explore Cuba, the perks that are associated with it are also very many.
- Delays. And not just by…
- In a nutshell, this system is all about using government vehicles to travel.
- There are several pick up points ( El punto Amarillo) where you board the bus…
- Vinales is a small municipality in north-central Pinar Del Rio province, just north of Vinales is Vinales Valley a UNESCO world heritage site and major tourist destination. Vinales…