Stephanie Travelled to 43 countries / regions
You can hail taxis just like you would in New York, or if you leave a restaurant sometimes they will call a taxi friend for you (we…Show more
- Public railways serve all provincial capitals across Cuba.
- The trains are quite outdated but the best train is the Tren Francés that runs from Havana on the northwest…
- Though the train is generally a good way to explore Cuba, the perks that are associated with it are also very many.
- Delays. And not just by…
- The best way to move from Havana to Cienfuegos is by taking Viazul buses, there are two buses that run from Havana to Cienfuegos daily at 7.00 am…
- Short distance bus travel is relatively easy as there are very many local buses connecting to different nearby towns all across Cuba.
- For long-distance travel, Viazul and Astro…
- In a nutshell, this system is all about using government vehicles to travel.
- There are several pick up points ( El punto Amarillo) where you board the bus…