Transportation (7) Overview (2) Wifi (2) Public Transportation (2) Money Exchange (2) Internet (2) Entry Requirements (1) Private Homestay Accommodation (1) Travel Documents (1) US Citizens (1) Insurance (1) Maps (1) Apps (1) Accommodation (1) Navigation (1) Taxi (1) Technology (1)
Show more categories (7)
You can hail taxis just like you would in New York, or if you leave a restaurant sometimes they will call a taxi friend for you (we…Show more
You can only access WiFi by buying a Wifi card from the convenience stores and using the Wifi card code at local parks where there is a connection…Show more
You cannot use U.S. Credit or ATM cards in Cuba. You can change USD at the airport Cambio, at the Bank, or at Cambios in the city…Show more
- The best way to move from Havana to Cienfuegos is by taking Viazul buses, there are two buses that run from Havana to Cienfuegos daily at 7.00 am…
- Public railways serve all provincial capitals across Cuba.
- The trains are quite outdated but the best train is the Tren Francés that runs from Havana on the northwest…
- Though the train is generally a good way to explore Cuba, the perks that are associated with it are also very many.
- Delays. And not just by…
- Short distance bus travel is relatively easy as there are very many local buses connecting to different nearby towns all across Cuba.
- For long-distance travel, Viazul and Astro…