You can hail taxis just like you would in New York, or if you leave a restaurant sometimes they will call a taxi friend for you (we…Show more
You can only access WiFi by buying a Wifi card from the convenience stores and using the Wifi card code at local parks where there is a connection…Show more
You cannot use U.S. Credit or ATM cards in Cuba. You can change USD at the airport Cambio, at the Bank, or at Cambios in the city…Show more
- Public railways serve all provincial capitals across Cuba.
- The trains are quite outdated but the best train is the Tren Francés that runs from Havana on the northwest…
- Though the train is generally a good way to explore Cuba, the perks that are associated with it are also very many.
- Delays. And not just by…
- Short distance bus travel is relatively easy as there are very many local buses connecting to different nearby towns all across Cuba.
- For long-distance travel, Viazul and Astro…
- In a nutshell, this system is all about using government vehicles to travel.
- There are several pick up points ( El punto Amarillo) where you board the bus…